Just had a wonderful time with my son, David. We went to the movies and had lunch. We saw Julie & Julia....it was good but not one I'll buy. It was interesting to see her committment to the blog. Obviously, I'm not that committed. I noticed that I've been very bad about writing on here. It's not that ideas aren't going through my head, it's just none of them seem to be sticking. I would like to spend more time contemplating things...but some days the world just gets in the way.
Tomorrow is my 16th wedding anniversary and we're planning on going out for dinner. I'm ravenous for a good steak. I can still remember eight years ago waking up to see the horrible news reports about the Twin Towers. We already had reservations for dinner that night too and went out, but it was really eerie...the streets were almost empty and so was the restaurant...lots of places were closed. I hope this country never has to see a day like that again....
No comments:
Post a Comment