Musings....

Musings...."In the end we are all separate: our stories, not matter how similar, come to a fork and diverge.
We are drawn to each other because of our similarities, but it is our differences we must learn to respect." Unknown




Sunday, January 3, 2010

Such a lovely Sunday evening…

Here we are in the best part of the year for Arizona. Not everyone in this country was able to spend Sunday, January 3rd barbequing steaks. The thermometer read 71 degrees as the smoke was rising and the sun was setting. If only you could smell just how good this smells…DSCN0092 DSCN0093

Gotta run…dinner’s calling….mmmm good!!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Yes, yes. I rub it in every chance I get with family back East in VT! They are digging out from under while I am basking in the warmth of the sun. This is the perfect weather...not too hot and not too cold.....love it! You'd think my spare room wouldn't vacant this time of year!!!

Photographs....

All photos on the blog are mine unless I decide to give credit where credit is due...and I always do.


Photos on my blog are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.