Musings....

Musings...."In the end we are all separate: our stories, not matter how similar, come to a fork and diverge.
We are drawn to each other because of our similarities, but it is our differences we must learn to respect." Unknown




Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Rain, rain – wonderful rain….

 

The clouds have finally brought forth the rain instead of just teasing us.

DSC_0077

 

What a wonderful afternoon this was.

DSC_0079

 

DSC_0076

 

I know in some parts of the state things weren’t so pleasant, but here we had two afternoons of wonderful, sweet smelling rain….now if the power just wouldn’t go out every time the wind blows.

6 comments:

Kathy said...

It wasn't quite so sweet at my place. One of those times where you wait with bated breath to see if your roof leaked or if the hail cracked any of your windows. But that's what's so special about the desert. One day it's ultradramatic, the next day it's hot!

Cezar and Léia said...

One more time, I need to say that you have such a blessed talent your pictures with this rain theme, and your creative compositions are wonderful!Very well done!*** I love the first one!
Léia :)

Brian Miller said...

nice. great captures///luckily we did not...been dry for a couple days allowing ours to go away....know you all could use it though...

Life Is A Road Trip said...

In Arizona our rain dances always come AFTER the rain!

Small City Scenes said...

You captured the rain perfectly. And I am glad you are happy. MB

Rob said...

We could use more rain up here in MN.

Photographs....

All photos on the blog are mine unless I decide to give credit where credit is due...and I always do.


Photos on my blog are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.