Musings....

Musings...."In the end we are all separate: our stories, not matter how similar, come to a fork and diverge.
We are drawn to each other because of our similarities, but it is our differences we must learn to respect." Unknown




Sunday, August 7, 2011

Weird sky at night…

 

DSCN1109

As the sun was setting tonight, the light outside got really weird.  I had decided to not get up and try to get any pictures, when Tracy gave me a call.  She was just the encouragement I needed.

DSCN1107

It wasn’t just the sky above me that had the unusual light quality, it was everywhere.  Walking around the backyard, everything had this weird glow to it.

DSCN1103

It was really quite beautiful and I’m so glad that Tracy called and nudged me off the couch.

DSCN1102

Weird sky at night, picture taker’s delight.  :)

12 comments:

Brian Miller said...

that really is a very cool, but weird color and that everything was glowing as well...eerie...

Kathy said...

Beautiful. Was there lots of dust in the air to reflect all those golden colors?

Thérèse said...

Same over here,very unusual light like in a studio but not like a natural light.
Your friend did a good job of dragging you outside... ;-))

Life Is A Road Trip said...

Great shots! I knew you had a birdseye view out there! xxoo

lizziviggi said...

It does look all glowy and luminous. How beautiful! I have been so incredibly lazy with the sunsets, too! And unfortunately, my family is far more likely to pull me away from sunset picture-taking than to encourage it. Still, I need to get out there before the rain comes back.

cieldequimper said...

You've just made my day!

Cezar and Léia said...

I agree with Ciel, your pictures are brilliant, a gift to our hearts!You are so talented with your camera!
Léia

Pierre BOYER said...

Great pictures !
I always have my head in the sky.....
Greetings from France,

Pierre
http://pierre-boyer.blogspot.com/

Randy said...

So glad that you captured this. It really is something to see and share.

steveroni said...

We've been witnessing some weird coloring in our sky also, last couple evenings!
Hmmmmm.....

Nice photos!

Sharon said...

Wow, I must have missed this entirely. You got some great shots here.

Small City Scenes said...

Truly gorgeous. Thanks you Tracy--LOL
What great colors.

Are you in Chandler? MB

Photographs....

All photos on the blog are mine unless I decide to give credit where credit is due...and I always do.


Photos on my blog are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.