and here it is…a Blast from the Past. You’ll have to check out the link to see what random archive I clicked on. What’s really funny about this is that just the other day I was talking to Tracy about this post, but couldn’t find it when I went looking. I don’t tag things or have any kind of “filing” system. But I guess it’s kismet that this is the one I clicked on. I would love to see some of your “Blasts from the Past” too.
Happy Friday!
5 comments:
ha i remember that one...fun...and def sets the tone for a spring weekend...time for the birds to take their shower again...smiles...
Yes, I'm always wondering what birds are thinking and saying! I enjoyed the blast from the past and I'd also like to see a 2012 version of that post. :D
I'll never forget that slut!
I remember that post. Geez, that means I've been posting for far too long.
Nice memories... :)
God bless you!
Cezar
Post a Comment