We had Easter dinner at Bill and Tracy’s this year. What a wonderful time we had. Everyone brought delicious things to eat. Bill and Tracy went “whole hog” and prepared a scrumptious ham.
I, unfortunately, didn’t a picture of it while it was still pretty…cloves and pineapple rings.
But I did get a picture of what we got to bring home. The makings of breakfast ham steaks, ham salad and we brought the bone home too for beans and ham. There’s a lot to enjoy about a ham. Thanks Lisa for working so hard to trim that bone!
This was the sad Miss Sadie after she learned she couldn’t have any ham because of the potential for pancreatitis. She’s so cute when she sulks. She did cheer right up when she learned she could help with the dishes…
I’m a bit slow with posting this thank you to them, but I’ve been busy taking care of that ham. :)
9 comments:
haha cute that she got to help clean up...and dinner looks really good..yum...great to share it with friends too...
You have me hungry:) Poor puppy...clean up is more fun I suspect:) My cats enjoy helping with that chore although my guests think they should keep their paws off;)
Man that ham was good but I gained a quarter of a pound! :-(
I think you guys made mincemeat of that ham!
Looks tasty and Ms. Sadie is adorable.
That looked like a big ham that you all conquered.
Ham what am, that's for sure.
I am sure Miss Sadie thinks that clean up means using that good old dog tongue. Oh Yum!! And then the dishes are clean. LOL
The ham looks delicious and Miss Sadie is one sweet dishwasher assistant. :)
Miss Sadie is so cute! :)
Léia
Post a Comment