Musings....

Musings...."In the end we are all separate: our stories, not matter how similar, come to a fork and diverge.
We are drawn to each other because of our similarities, but it is our differences we must learn to respect." Unknown




Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Aha! I think I’ve got it…

Quite awhile back, I put out a suet feeder. It hung out there for a long time…nothing eating on it. So I decided I would move it closer to the regular feeder. And miraculously, they figured it out. This is the second suet block and now they’re old pros at it.

DSC_0307 

 

 

“Oh, this looks interesting…”

 

 

 

 

DSC_0309

 

 

“Can’t quite reach it from here.”

 

 

 

 

DSC_0310

 

 

“That’s the ticket. Success! Mmmm, this is good stuff.”

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Didn't you know that hanging upside down while eating suet aides in digestion?!?!!!!! Silly little birdies!

Life Is A Road Trip said...

Cool! Is that a finch?

I still have nothing but hummingbirds.

Nancy said...

Yes, it's a House Finch. They can empty a bird feeder pretty darn fast, but they have a pretty little song.

Photographs....

All photos on the blog are mine unless I decide to give credit where credit is due...and I always do.


Photos on my blog are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.