Musings....

Musings...."In the end we are all separate: our stories, not matter how similar, come to a fork and diverge.
We are drawn to each other because of our similarities, but it is our differences we must learn to respect." Unknown




Friday, January 1, 2010

The water caught fire…

I read this quote yesterday and I thought it was so beautiful. I also thought as I read it, that I had witnessed this very thing happening on my walk a few evenings ago. So tonight when it looked like the time was right…off I went to the canal.

The sky broke like an egg into full sunset and the water caught fire.”  Pamela Hansford Johnson

DSC_0290 (2)

1 comment:

Life Is A Road Trip said...

Beautiful quote and what an awesome photo! Gotta love those Arizona sunsets.

Photographs....

All photos on the blog are mine unless I decide to give credit where credit is due...and I always do.


Photos on my blog are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.