Musings....

Musings...."In the end we are all separate: our stories, not matter how similar, come to a fork and diverge.
We are drawn to each other because of our similarities, but it is our differences we must learn to respect." Unknown




Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Munchies, anyone??

DSC_0008 Don’t ask me why….I couldn’t say.
DSC_0010 So much good food…..in vivid array.
DSC_0014 Veggies, cilantro all so fresh….packing a crunch.
DSC_0001 Why is it then….it’s cookies I want to munch???

4 comments:

Kathy said...

Cute poem! Your food pictures look good enough to eat!

Brian Miller said...

smiles. i do like my fresh cut veggies...but maybe i will wash them down with a cookie...got some milk?

Life Is A Road Trip said...

I think I hear a Snickers bar calling my name!

Ann, Chen Jie Xue 陈洁雪 said...

The brocolli looks so yummy and healthy.

I have a similar lazy susan dish. Mine has bowls that come separately. I was going to post it tomorrow. Guess I will do it today for the Mellow yellow meme on my other site.

Photographs....

All photos on the blog are mine unless I decide to give credit where credit is due...and I always do.


Photos on my blog are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.