Musings....

Musings...."In the end we are all separate: our stories, not matter how similar, come to a fork and diverge.
We are drawn to each other because of our similarities, but it is our differences we must learn to respect." Unknown




Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Bad Moon Rising…

 

 

DSC_0076

 

DSC_0079

 

I met Tracy and her cousin, Kathy, at Star Tower the night after the full moon.  Because, of course, the night of the full moon we had too many clouds to take photos.  We had such a good time and really didn’t want to leave.

 

DSC_0093

I really enjoyed playing with the camera’s settings and Tracy (as always) is such a wealth of information.

4 comments:

Brian Miller said...

like a big cheeseball...smiles. nice moon shots!

Kathy said...

Wow! You got the moon in all his glory! His? Well, "man" in the moon!

Life Is A Road Trip said...

Yeah, it was fun, Nancy. We finally got our moon shots! Good job!

Cezar and Léia said...

Different moments and all magnificent!
Wonderful pictures!
Léia

Photographs....

All photos on the blog are mine unless I decide to give credit where credit is due...and I always do.


Photos on my blog are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.