Was out enjoying the backyard yesterday morning after doing some yard work, when I saw a couple of macro opportunities.
I love the bees. Sometimes they fall in or somehow get in the water and can’t get out. At first, I would put a stick or something in there to help them out. Now, I just put my finger in and lift them out. They never sting the finger that helps them. :)
The sprinkler was going on the flower bed and I was inspired by Bellingham Daily Photo to get some drip pictures.
Notice the little ball of water caught on the spider web at the top of this photo.
The world up close is such a wonderful place.
6 comments:
the world up close is a wonderful place...great shots...love the header too...dragonflies are so cool! happy saturday to you!
Lovely as usual. You owe me a lesson!
I love the water drops. I like to do them too. I want someday to find one with a really neat reflection magnified in the drop.
The bees are stunning. Awesome--Great reflections too. NEAT!!!!!
MB
Outstanding bee pictures. Water droplets are pretty nice too!
Wow...those photos are breathtaking! I'm shopping for a new camera..tell me what kind you have!
This post is adorable, full of great feelings, thanks so much! :)
I have a smile here because those are adorable bees, and your pictures are brilliant.Lovely reflections!
I only can think about one word now "Perfection"!
Have a blessed week,
hugs
Léia
Post a Comment