Musings....

Musings...."In the end we are all separate: our stories, not matter how similar, come to a fork and diverge.
We are drawn to each other because of our similarities, but it is our differences we must learn to respect." Unknown




Monday, October 25, 2010

Just a couple of guys….

 

hanging out at the local barbeque grill.

DSC_0096

“Hey, did you hear the one about the Gila Woodpecker that goes into a bar?”

5 comments:

Small City Scenes said...

Oh too funny. thanks for the morning chuckle. MB

Brian Miller said...

haha. iwant to hear the punchline...cute..

Kathy said...

Two great woodies! A real find too!

Magpie said...

Aren't they adorable? They're Acorn Woodpeckers. They are lots of fun to watch.

Cezar and Léia said...

Oh sweet friend, you are so creative!
funny idea and your "birds"there are lovely!
*** Please forgive my late comments, as I'm doing my studies all mornings and evenings, I'm a little bit crazy with all homeworks and I also need to take care of "house stuffs", but I'm doing well! :)
Thanks so much for your always kind words,
hugs
Léia

Photographs....

All photos on the blog are mine unless I decide to give credit where credit is due...and I always do.


Photos on my blog are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.