Musings....

Musings...."In the end we are all separate: our stories, not matter how similar, come to a fork and diverge.
We are drawn to each other because of our similarities, but it is our differences we must learn to respect." Unknown




Wednesday, October 27, 2010

The things you see…

on the way to school.

DSC_0079

I’ve heard of putting a boat into dry dock, but I think this is taking things to the extreme.  This boat is sitting out in the dry river bed that we cross on the way to Nicole’s school.  It’s been there since last spring when there was actually water in the river.  It obviously has a hole in it as it settled down and never floated away.  Anything of value that was left on it is long gone now.  It’s been stripped like the proverbial….what?  Can’t think of anything to finish that line.  Maybe you can help.

3 comments:

Brian Miller said...

it has been stripped of its divine purpose. a boat without water, forgotten on a dry river bed...i just might cry...

smiles.

Life Is A Road Trip said...

It's been stripped of all it's dignity! Poor boat.

Cezar and Léia said...

Interesting!Thanks for sharing your picture!
Léia :)

Photographs....

All photos on the blog are mine unless I decide to give credit where credit is due...and I always do.


Photos on my blog are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.