Musings....

Musings...."In the end we are all separate: our stories, not matter how similar, come to a fork and diverge.
We are drawn to each other because of our similarities, but it is our differences we must learn to respect." Unknown




Friday, April 1, 2011

Kowabunga!!!

 

DSC_0013                                                    Hope you all have a fun-filled weekend!!!

 

Happy Birthday, Leslie!!!

7 comments:

Small City Scenes said...

What a way to go.!!!!
Beautiful and perfect shot.

Have a fun April Fool's Day!!

MB

Brian Miller said...

ha. nice...i was totally expecting a turtle...

cieldequimper said...

Lol, I wouldn't mind doing that myself! :-)

tracy said...

That water looks nice today!

Randy said...

He had a better day than I did! Have a wonderful weekend.

Kathy said...

A duck's version of a cannonball perhaps?

Sharon said...

No that looks like fun, especially when it's this hot on the first of April.

Photographs....

All photos on the blog are mine unless I decide to give credit where credit is due...and I always do.


Photos on my blog are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.