Musings....

Musings...."In the end we are all separate: our stories, not matter how similar, come to a fork and diverge.
We are drawn to each other because of our similarities, but it is our differences we must learn to respect." Unknown




Sunday, August 28, 2011

Lazy days…

 

DSC_0077

                                              of summer…

 

I need to get out and take some new pictures, but the heat is keeping me inside.  This picture was taken in Strawberry at Annie’s cabin and it makes me smile.

I have a long weekend planned with Annie to head back up north in September. I can hardly wait. Hopefully, before then I’ll venture out and get some new pictures.

Thank you all for your kind words and support. They do mean a lot to me.

5 comments:

Small City Scenes said...

Well August has been a nice month so far. Warm and pretty.

My camera is a Nikkon coolpix and the lens is the one on the camera. Nothing extra or anything.

You always are nice so you get nice right back atcha. MB

Pierre BOYER said...

Enjoy your day !

Pierre
http://pierre-boyer.blogspot.com/

Kathy said...

It makes me smile too!

I hear you about needing new pictures!

Brian Miller said...

it has def been a hot summer...we are luckily on the cusp of fall and having cooler mornings though still hot by the afternoon...soon enough...

Randy said...

But it's a dry heat, come on! And it's the main reason I moved away. What a wonderful photo. Keep smiling!

Photographs....

All photos on the blog are mine unless I decide to give credit where credit is due...and I always do.


Photos on my blog are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.