Musings....

Musings...."In the end we are all separate: our stories, not matter how similar, come to a fork and diverge.
We are drawn to each other because of our similarities, but it is our differences we must learn to respect." Unknown




Sunday, August 21, 2011

Puzzling around….

 

DSCN1128

In an effort to keep Mom awake and entertained, I’ve resorted to jigsaw puzzles.  Unfortunately, this one seems to be beyond her ability to see clearly enough and beyond my ability to just put away.  So, myself and my OCD will complete this one and then move on to one easier for Mom.

DSCN1129

"There are no extra pieces in the universe. Everyone is here because he or she has a place to fill, and every piece must fit itself into the big jigsaw puzzle." - Deepak Chopra

Hope you all had a relaxing weekend spent with family and friends.

4 comments:

Kathy said...

This looks like a fun one. My life would be utter chaos if I got involved with puzzles again!

Brian Miller said...

nice...love that quote...very cool....like to do puzzles a couple times a year...unless they are with my boys who like to do them quite often...

Randy said...

I love puzzles, unfortunately so does my kitty. It's hard to fit a piece in that's been chewed.

Diane AZ said...

It's nice to see that people still enjoy some simple pastimes like puzzles. Cool quote by Deepak Chopra!

Photographs....

All photos on the blog are mine unless I decide to give credit where credit is due...and I always do.


Photos on my blog are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.