Musings...."In the end we are all separate: our stories, not matter how similar, come to a fork and diverge. We are drawn to each other because of our similarities, but it is our differences we must learn to respect." Unknown
Thursday, August 11, 2011
Yard….art….?
This sits in a the yard of a house in my brother’s neighborhood. It is quite an unusual piece of yard art.
That is quite unusual for yard art. There is a Frank Lloyd Wright house in Phoenix that I have photographed from the street a couple of times. They have a small tank in the front yard. Something tells me Wright would not be amused.
5 comments:
May like a first car it was their first tractor! So I hear your dragging Tracy to a beer store. Save me a Moose Drool!
does it run? just think of all the fun things you could do with it if it did....
Sometimes I wish I had a road grader to straighten out where the hogs have rooted up on our land!
And a new header, no less? It's gorgeous! A dragonfly of such beauty!
Why not? It's part of recycling.
That is quite unusual for yard art. There is a Frank Lloyd Wright house in Phoenix that I have photographed from the street a couple of times. They have a small tank in the front yard. Something tells me Wright would not be amused.
Post a Comment