This morning while reading some of my favorite blogs, I happened upon a picture that looked familiar. Judy, at Prescott Area Daily Photo posted a photo of a sign she saw while in Wickenburg…I was sure I had a picture of the same sign.
So off into the archives I went searching…
Well this is close…same style sign. Hers is placed much better than mine. Love the blue sky she got in her shot.
Again, a similar style and I actually have some sky in this one…but do you suppose I might have bothered to walk around to the other side of the sign so the sun was behind me?
Now we’re getting there…blue sky, sun’s behind me, but my subject matter deals with outlaws while hers has to do with chuck wagons.
Maybe great minds do think alike, but I like her outcome better. :)
6 comments:
Hey, That was quick! It takes me forever to find a picture in my archives. You must have a much better filing system than I do.
There's lots of stuff to shoot in Wickenburg, isn't there?
ha that was cool...so are they from the same area or are these toppers scattered all over?
I love the rust colored metal against the rich blue sky in the last one but I also like the realism of the middle one with the hot sun beating down on the driver.
Hey, I'm not taking sides on whose pic is what. I love them all. I think it would be fun to live in Outlaw Alley!
I love yours and her posts. I like the name Outlaw Alley too.
The second one is my favorite but they are all beautiful!
ahhh I'm enchanted by your header, it's so sweet!
hugs and happy weekend,
Léia
Post a Comment