Musings....

Musings...."In the end we are all separate: our stories, not matter how similar, come to a fork and diverge.
We are drawn to each other because of our similarities, but it is our differences we must learn to respect." Unknown




Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Random clicks…

 

Okay, I have been really bad and I mean REALLY bad about this blogging thing lately.  I haven’t been out getting any new pictures and I haven’t been inspired to do anything fun.  Well, I do have one idea, but I need to go to Tracy’s to make that happen.  So in the meantime, I closed my eyes, scrolled through my albums, opened one at random, and clicked on a picture…this is the one I clicked on.

DSC_0046

This is kinda fun because it brings back nice memories of the day that Annie took Tracy, Kathy and I out to the rock house. 

Maybe tomorrow, I’ll scroll through the blog archives and go back to one of my first blog posts…boy, was I kinda nerdy then.   You know because I’m not kinda nerdy now.  :)

9 comments:

Thérèse said...

You don't take new pictures but you are framing older ones for our eyes. Nice.

Magic Moments said...

you clicked on a nice picture=D..have a nice day

Cezar and Léia said...

You are such a great photographer, this picture is brilliant composed, Love the way you framed the adorable view!
Léia

Kathy said...

I remember your trip to the rock house and being sorry that I wasn't the Kathy that got to go! Maybe someday in the future I can see that lonely little place out in the desert that was such a photographic gem.

Brian Miller said...

smiles...its cool to look back like that though...i like the perspective...through the window

Judy said...

That was a fun idea! I wonder what I would come up with if I did that. Hopefully something as nice as you did.

Sharon said...

That's a very nice shot you chose at random!

Anonymous said...

Ah, that was a fun day.

Diane AZ said...

Wow, along with the surreal setting, I love the purple and blue colors of the mountains and wall. You've got some awesome stuff in your archives, keep it coming!

Photographs....

All photos on the blog are mine unless I decide to give credit where credit is due...and I always do.


Photos on my blog are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.