Musings....

Musings...."In the end we are all separate: our stories, not matter how similar, come to a fork and diverge.
We are drawn to each other because of our similarities, but it is our differences we must learn to respect." Unknown




Sunday, June 17, 2012

Come join the party…

 

Betsy at My Five Men is hosting a mani and pedi party again!  I decided this time I would join in on the fun.

DSC_0005

I had hoped to launch a thousand ships with OPI’s color “Melon of Troy”, but sadly the salon was out of that color and this was as close as I could come.  I think I need to buy my own bottle for in the future.  But go on over and check out all the fun at Betsy’s.

15 comments:

Kathy said...

Those are some pretty fancy toes you got there lady.

Brian Miller said...

melon of troy..haha....it is a very nice color...and i like the flowers as well...smiles.

Betsy Brock said...

haha...melon of troy...that is so cute. Yes, get yourself a bottle and let us see it next time!

Love the color you chose though...and the flowers are adorable! I'm loving the sandals, too! So pretty!

Thanks for joining in the fun!

Small City Scenes said...

Oh what fun. I have never done that, maybe it is time I should. Very pretty and fancy flips too. MB

Judy said...

Very cool!

Diane AZ said...

Pretty feet! I love the color and flowers.

Anonymous said...

I love this color, too! The flowers are so cute. The pattern kind of reminds me of the print on a pretty bandana. I need to look into the flowers and be a little more adventurous ; )
Don't you love the names of the OPI polishes?

Martha said...

Very nice! Next time around I'm going to try stickers too... maybe.

Betsy Brock said...

You and Cat did think alike with the coordinating backgrounds! What a great idea!

Wanda said...

Love the sandals, and your color of polish and the flowers are very close to mine....

You presentation of colors is very nice....

Melon of Troy made me smile.

Rohrerbot said...

I'm you had some fun:) I would love a pedi but I freak out at the idea of someone touching my feet...what if they think mine are nasty? I don't think they are....but it's one of my fears. Men are afraid to do this but I know several that go....it's a nice treat. Yours look great!

Kathy G said...

I LOVE the color!. OPI always comes up with the craziest names for their polishes.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today.

Jaclyn said...

Ohh, I love your pedicure!! The little designs are adorable. So fun :)

Cezar and Léia said...

You are ready and beautiful!
Enjoy!
Léia

Randy said...

Cute, very cute.

Photographs....

All photos on the blog are mine unless I decide to give credit where credit is due...and I always do.


Photos on my blog are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.