Musings....

Musings...."In the end we are all separate: our stories, not matter how similar, come to a fork and diverge.
We are drawn to each other because of our similarities, but it is our differences we must learn to respect." Unknown




Thursday, July 12, 2012

At last…

 

From phone

We are finally getting some rain.  This shot was taken on July 4th when the Phoenix valley had a lovely rain.  Last night (no, I did not get up to take any pictures) we had another nice rain.  We had to endure the required dust storm before last night’s rain though. It’s steamy today, but I don’t dare complain.  Love, love, love the rain!

On a side note, I’m having trouble posting comments to some of my favorite blogs.  They don’t seem to be recognizing my Google profile.  I’ll keep working on it, but in the meantime, know I’m still checking in with your blogs everyday.

10 comments:

Brian Miller said...

nice..it has been sweet relief to get rain here this week...last week was brutal...it def cut the temps back....

Kathy said...

Glad the monsoon season came through for you again! I know how blessed that wet stuff is.

Re blog comment problems: If you're using Internet Explorer as your browser (that became a problem for me) try opening the blogs in Firefox or Google Chrome.

Anonymous said...

Yeah! I feel an Etta James song coming on.

Diane AZ said...

Ah, that looks delightful!

Rohrerbot said...

I know.....isn't this great??!!! Summer school is out and tomorrow is playtime. Kitty litter and laundry can wait! I'm up early early tomorrow to find a yellow billed cuckoo and green heron. This rain is awesome. It's especially nice how it greens everything up around our places:)

Randy said...

Looks like it was quite a storm in some areas of the valley according to AzFamily.com . Love the monkey.

Betsy Brock said...

Oh, lucky you! Send some this way, please! :)

weird about blogger....so frustrating!

Cezar and Léia said...

Looks a refreshing day!I love the little friends there , they are cute!
Léia

*** It's raining a lot here. I would like to see some sunshine!

Judy said...

Going out to monkey around in the rain?

I don't know how that Bobby D's BBQ is. It has always been closed when I was in Jerome. Maybe I'll get to check it out one day.

Sharon said...

It's such a welcome sight!!

Photographs....

All photos on the blog are mine unless I decide to give credit where credit is due...and I always do.


Photos on my blog are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.