Musings....

Musings...."In the end we are all separate: our stories, not matter how similar, come to a fork and diverge.
We are drawn to each other because of our similarities, but it is our differences we must learn to respect." Unknown




Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Don’t know what….

 

to call this post.  I am still having trouble posting on three of my favorite blogs.  I don’t want you to think I’ve forgotten you.  I visit and read each of your posts.

So, Chris at Las Aventuras, Betsy at My Five Men and Steve at The Fourth Dimension don’t give up on me.  I’m still trying to figure out what’s wrong and why I can’t post to your blogs.

I’m also at a quandary….can you be “at” a quandary or do you need to be “in” a quandary….as to what picture I might add to this post.  You know me.  When in doubt post a flower!

 

DSC_0004 (4)

Or maybe several…these are blooming right now profusely. 

Since my technology girl…that would be Tracy….is back from the beach, I may be able to get this solved soon.  Don’t give up on me!!

11 comments:

Brian Miller said...

it is a very beautiful cactus flower...

did you try dumping the cookies off your web browser?

how about switching to firefox?

just a few thoughts...

Betsy Brock said...

or switch to google chrome...all of my posting problems left when I did that. And everything was faster, too. I miss you! Hope you find an answer soon!

Anonymous said...

OH! I think they look like rather exotic palm tress swaying in the breeze.

Randy said...

Amazing blooms. I love the color.

Rohrerbot said...

Those flowers are super sexy:)

I've had posting issues as well awhile back. There is a French blogger that is hit or miss for me and I don't know why my comments won't publish at times.

About your quandary:), when it happens to me.....a flower always seems like the right answer. Tomorrow is one of those posts:) Love the pics and tried to interprete what they meant in my mind.

Hang in there. Hopefully Tracy can help out. Blogger can be difficult at times.

Cezar and Léia said...

Wonderful image, the flower is delicate and beautiful.
Sometimes blogger or internet look crazy indeed.
hugs
Léia

Kathy said...

A beautiful flower is always soothing in trying times. This one is overloaded with abundance!

Judy said...

This cactus is an over achiever and beautiful!

Diane AZ said...

Wow, amazing cactus, beautifully captured!

steveroni said...

You are ONE BEST Photo-Shoot-Peep!

Also I believe the problem has been solved--I saw you at 4th Dim.
Sure would like to know what the problem was.

I thought your name IS "Magpie"! Who else could you ever be?--grin!
PEACE!!!!!!!

Harshi said...

Beautiful flowers with striking colors!

Photographs....

All photos on the blog are mine unless I decide to give credit where credit is due...and I always do.


Photos on my blog are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.