Musings....

Musings...."In the end we are all separate: our stories, not matter how similar, come to a fork and diverge.
We are drawn to each other because of our similarities, but it is our differences we must learn to respect." Unknown




Thursday, August 30, 2012

Just putting my head down…

 

and trying to carry on through the last of this summer’s heat.  I want so much to see beautiful flowers blooming and soft colors instead of this harsh desert sunlight.

DSC_0007

Okay, I’ve had my rant.  Maybe I’ll see if Tracy is up for a day trip this weekend.  That should make us both feel better.

9 comments:

Brian Miller said...

ha have fun no matter what you end up doing...i am sure your eye will find something to latch on to...

Kathy said...

A day trip is good for the soul!

Diane AZ said...

Sweet flowers, so pretty and their fragrance reminds me of autumn and cooler weather. :)

Small City Scenes said...

Great pic ans analogy. Get out and take some pics. Whatever does you good.

I love the fuzzy purples that is how I look at life. LOL MB

Magic Moments said...

beautiful flowers my friend..have a nice weekend

Judy said...

Everyone needs a day trip from time to time. Head north, always something fun going on this time of year.

Randy said...

I would be in Sedona if I were you two. Hike the creek, grab some Fried Pickles at the Sedona Brewery. Shop a little and just be.

Rohrerbot said...

Pretty picture!! Yes....get your boo-tey out today and do a little hike....it'll do you good....no time to think. Plus the camera takes your mind off of the life stuff. Good centering buddhist stuff here:) I'm having my coffee tomorrow and I'm getting the hell out of Dodge!:) Can't wait. So you do the same.....:) Enjoy the weekend!

Cezar and Léia said...

A day trip is always a great idea!
I love this picture, very beautiful!
Have a great Sunday dear Mag...hugs
Léia

Photographs....

All photos on the blog are mine unless I decide to give credit where credit is due...and I always do.


Photos on my blog are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.