Musings....

Musings...."In the end we are all separate: our stories, not matter how similar, come to a fork and diverge.
We are drawn to each other because of our similarities, but it is our differences we must learn to respect." Unknown




Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Psst…Don’t Look Now…

 

but I think I have a JOB!!!  I’m so happy. I hate to say anything at this point, but I’m exploding with joy.  I had my second interview at Barnes and Noble and after passing a back ground check should (will) be offered a job.  I’m not worried about the back ground check and my son assures me if they’re going to that degree, then I can be pretty certain they’ll offer a job.

DSC_0011

This is only one of three book cases that I have.  Not that I have issues with owning books are anything.  :)   I’m hoping that I’ll have a paycheck left to bring home.   I’m so happy!!!

7 comments:

Pierre BOYER said...

I hope you'll get it !
Best regards from Paris,

Pierre

Brian Miller said...

woohoo....congrats that is awesome....so friends and family discounts...talk to me....hahaha...i have a problem owning books too....

Kathy said...

You must have been wearing your modesty hat when when we were speaking of this interview recently. I hope you will have enough time for a gettogether when I come to visit! Congrats!

Cezar and Léia said...

Wonderful news!I'm so happy for you!
big hugs and good energies!
Léia

Judy said...

Good for you! That should be a fun job. Our store closed down and I miss it. I have a house full of books even after donating a ton of them to the library.

Diane AZ said...

How awesome to work at a bookstore, I'm so very happy for you!

Brenda's Arizona said...

And will you spend your paycheck buying books? It will be tempting...
Fingers crossed.

Photographs....

All photos on the blog are mine unless I decide to give credit where credit is due...and I always do.


Photos on my blog are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.