Musings....

Musings...."In the end we are all separate: our stories, not matter how similar, come to a fork and diverge.
We are drawn to each other because of our similarities, but it is our differences we must learn to respect." Unknown




Sunday, September 23, 2012

Sunday morning breakfast…

 

DSC_0003 - Copy

Nicole made breakfast for me this morning…you will notice that the cell phone is never very far from her side.  It was a delicious breakfast of pancakes and bacon.  Love that bacon dipped in syrup…hmmm.

This is the reason she so kindly took over the responsibility of cooking…

DSC_0002 - Copy

My desk, therefore my life, is in a mess and needs attention asap.  They have bumped up my training schedule at work and I am working more hours.  I AM NOT complaining.  I’m very happy, but very tired and things are getting behind. If you look closely at this mess, you’ll see paystubs!!!  Yippee!!  Now, back to work…an maybe one more piece of bacon.  

8 comments:

Brian Miller said...

smiles...i feel you...T and I were just talking this weekend on finding a new rhythm...with me working regular hours now i am not at home during the day to do housework and prep dinner etc...so we are finding rhythm once again...smiles...glad you are enjoying though...smiles...now pass the bacon & syrup...ha

Rohrerbot said...

Glad you're enjoying the work. Your breakfast sounds really nice. It's been hectic here as well. I feel behind and exhausted so you gotta make the most of it:) Right now I'm on the couch and not sure if I will get up:) Have a good rest of your day:)

Randy said...

Sounds like you had a good day.

Betsy Brock said...

Nope, one should never complain about paystubs! :)

Breakfast sounds very yummy...hope you got a little more organized today! I need to clear off my own desk...maybe tomorrow... haha.

Kathy said...

What a good doobie she is! Oh, my! Your desk really is a mess. But wait! Would I dare show a picture of mine! I just finished reading a Harlan Coben book myself! Bacon makes everything better.

Judy said...

How lucky to have breakfast made for you! Pay stubs are never considered part of the mess.
Your desk looks neat compared to mine.

Small City Scenes said...

Bacon in syrup---mmmmmgood.

Teens and cell phones---right. At therapy yesterday there was a teen on her cell all the time she was doing her therapy. Weird. MB

Anonymous said...

Woohoo, more hours is good. Are you rolling in the dough yet? :-)

Photographs....

All photos on the blog are mine unless I decide to give credit where credit is due...and I always do.


Photos on my blog are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.