Musings....

Musings...."In the end we are all separate: our stories, not matter how similar, come to a fork and diverge.
We are drawn to each other because of our similarities, but it is our differences we must learn to respect." Unknown




Monday, June 22, 2009

Some days...

I've come to believe Mondays aren't much fun. What a sad thought. It's the beginning of a brand new week...full of potential and promise. But it's also the end of a weekend... Maybe it's time I change how I feel about Mondays and start embracing them for all they can be. I think this has a lot to do with living in the "now" instead of always looking back to what was or forward to what might be. I think I need to just start seeing Mondays in the here and now and live them like they were Saturdays!!!

No comments:

Photographs....

All photos on the blog are mine unless I decide to give credit where credit is due...and I always do.


Photos on my blog are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.