Musings....

Musings...."In the end we are all separate: our stories, not matter how similar, come to a fork and diverge.
We are drawn to each other because of our similarities, but it is our differences we must learn to respect." Unknown




Thursday, June 25, 2009

What's in a blog??

Okay, I'm very new at this and have been looking at some of the other blogs. And this has definitely lead me to question what is a blog supposed to be about? Some are quite newsy and family oriented, some are geared toward someone's work or religious beliefs, some have quite naughty pictures and some are very funny. So I'm guessing a blog is supposed to be whatever you want it to be....just a way to send out little pieces of yourself. I'm going with there is no right or wrong way to do this and anything I choose to put on here is fine....because it's not for the people who read it as much as it's for me. I would always want to appeal to people in some way or on some level, but ultimately it's not about you....it's about me. Just like a blog someone else writes would ultimately be done for their satisfaction, not mine. So now that I feel better about what direction I'm headed, I better get going.

Photographs....

All photos on the blog are mine unless I decide to give credit where credit is due...and I always do.


Photos on my blog are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.