Musings....

Musings...."In the end we are all separate: our stories, not matter how similar, come to a fork and diverge.
We are drawn to each other because of our similarities, but it is our differences we must learn to respect." Unknown




Monday, June 21, 2010

Frustrated….to say the least

As you can probably tell, I’m attempting to change the photo in my header. I’m terrible at this sort of thing.  My tech person (aka Tracy) has been out of town and did offer some advice via email….I’m more a hands on kinda girl. So please be patient with me. I’ll get it all worked out eventually.

I’m going to be heading up north for a few days and hope to be able to post from up there. Won’t know until I get there. It’s been a busy couple of days and promises to stay that way until I’m gone. 

But for those of you who are interested….

DSC_0013The okra is coming!  The okra is coming!

Quotes:

So few people eat okra (more radishes are grown in this country) that it never even makes it onto the lists of Top 10 hated foods”  Julia Reed

I’m just impressed I found a quote about okra…and I only found the one.  :)

According to ecobites okra or gumbo, as it is also known, is really Hibiscus Esculentus.  So get out there and eat more hibiscus!!

2 comments:

Brian Miller said...

i actually like okra...fried...its a southern thing...smiles. travel light and have fun...

Cezar and Léia said...

Bonjour dear friend!
I would like to know how to help you with your header, but I'm not good with these stuffs unfortunately.In my blog I've changed the size of the picture to fit it there.I've tried several times until to find a good size for there.
Congratulations for your blog, it's beautiful!
Léia

Photographs....

All photos on the blog are mine unless I decide to give credit where credit is due...and I always do.


Photos on my blog are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.