Musings....

Musings...."In the end we are all separate: our stories, not matter how similar, come to a fork and diverge.
We are drawn to each other because of our similarities, but it is our differences we must learn to respect." Unknown




Friday, June 11, 2010

Sink or swim….

I’ll take swim….swimming that is.  Today we’re off to go swimming at Lisa’s.

DSCN0556 This will be at the pool that has Oscar in it.  My grandson, Joseph, is staying a few days with us and we’re all headed to get wet.

 

DSC_0045 This shot of Nicole was taken at my cousin’s pool…we’ll be making use of that pool this summer also.  Tracy will have some time on her hands and we’ll get some visiting in along with our swimming.

Hope you’re all out enjoying your summer too!

4 comments:

Brian Miller said...

yay! have fun! we are going over to a friends house to swim today too!

Life Is A Road Trip said...

I heard there is a cold front coming in!

Kathy said...

Yeah, Tracy, a desert cold front. High today only 98 and tomorrow maybe 95.

Oh, sorry, Magpie. I forgot. This blog is about you. Tracy stole the show for just a sec there (I take it she's back?).

What a great pic of Nicole! She looks so cool and the reflection is also quite dramatic. Don't tell her I said so but she has the cutest freckles!

Magpie said...

Kathy don't you dare apologize!! This is a place where friends meet and talk...that's the way I like it. So keep on doing just what you're doing. :) Nope, Tracy is still gone. Her hubby is about to join her though. I'll tell Nicole because she doesn't like her freckles and I always tell her how pretty they are. Thank you!!

Photographs....

All photos on the blog are mine unless I decide to give credit where credit is due...and I always do.


Photos on my blog are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.