Musings....

Musings...."In the end we are all separate: our stories, not matter how similar, come to a fork and diverge.
We are drawn to each other because of our similarities, but it is our differences we must learn to respect." Unknown




Sunday, June 6, 2010

Wells Cargo rides again….

While driving down the freeway yesterday, we came up behind this truck and trailer. I loved the name on the trailer…Wells Cargo. Cute, huh?  Then at the same time, Greg and I decided it looked like it had antlers.

DSCN0570

This is one of those Road Photography shots that Tracy talks about….taken from a moving vehicle….through a dirty windshield….in a hurry….’nuff said.

5 comments:

Brian Miller said...

its campflagued...i cant see it for the trees...smiles. nice capture for the circumstances...

Kathy said...

Love this! I saw a shot the other day that I wanted to take out my windshield (which believe me, is a lot dirtier than yours) but the traffic light changed and it was gone before I could get my camera. We'd better be careful or they'll be after us for taking pictures while driving! Eek! Headline: Little Old Lady Jailed for Causing Major Pileup on Freeway!

Kathy said...

P.S. the branches sticking out on either side remind me of deer antlers!

Enchanted Oak said...

It's got to be illegal to travel on the roads with antlers sticking out. Quick! Send this to the highway patrol. His license plate is visible, and they'll catch this puppy.

Maha said...

Good shot! i didn't know you can capture aaphoto when a car is moving.

Photographs....

All photos on the blog are mine unless I decide to give credit where credit is due...and I always do.


Photos on my blog are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.