Today was a busy day. Lots to do at home before Mom and I got out and about. Then we drove into town to do a little shopping…a new purse and tennis shoes later, we were headed home. Made a quick lunch, cleaned up and then spent time one-on-one with Mom. I’ve been noticing there is a little decline in her mental clarity so we’ve been working the crossword puzzle and playing some games. We play a game that has her adding and planning. We’ve been “working” at this for a couple of weeks now and I’m seeing improvement…plus she’s beating the socks off of me!
Then back into town for a doctor’s appointment. Those never go as quickly as they should. It’s always a challenge to drop Mom at the door and then play musical parking spots with 73 other vehicles.
Home in time to head the other direction to pick up Nicole and Kayla from play practice. I got there a little early so since I had remembered to bring my camera, I decided to take some shots of the clouds.
These are all straight out of the camera…no time to play around this evening. The clouds actually got together and made a decent little rain shower. We’re having flash floods up north right now from all the rain they’re getting.
Then practice was over and it was time to head home and get dinner started. Tomorrow morning, get to start it all over again. :)
6 comments:
Well, your days are much more exciting than mine. LOL.
I'm out of breath!
the clouds in that first picture are amazing...love all the layers...sounds like you have a pretty full day!
Looks like a busy blessed day, with beautiful clouds in the sky, great pictures and lovely girls!
Hugs
Léia
quite glad you had time to capture those fantastic shots!
I have always liked clouds, all kinds of clouds. Nice pictures.
I like to just wade in a river too. Not a huge rushing one though. There are little trout minnows in the Little Pilchuck and the boys try to catch them. I remember doing that too---and we would catch some to and they feel funny wiggling in your hand. they are only about 3in long although Kylee did find a good sized one. No Jaws though. MB
Post a Comment