Musings....

Musings...."In the end we are all separate: our stories, not matter how similar, come to a fork and diverge.
We are drawn to each other because of our similarities, but it is our differences we must learn to respect." Unknown




Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Play date….

 

Monday afternoon my nephew, Dustin, stopped by with his dog, Daisy, to have a play date with Star. 

DSC_0116

Daisy is Star’s sister.  They spent a few months living together when they were younger and they lost no time in picking right back up where they left off.

 

DSC_0114

 

It amazes me how different they are built.  Daisy has more of the Rottweiler traits and Star has more of the American Bull Dog features.

 

DSC_0007

It’s a shame  someone didn’t have a video camera going because at one point Star was roughing around with Daisy and headed straight for me, went up into the air, turned broadside and knocked me tea pot over tea kettle.  Then it was literally “dog pile”.   After Dustin stopped laughing he helped his old Aunt Nancy up.  I do believe we re-broke my little toe that I thought was almost healed.  We’ll have to get them together again soon, when the weather decides to behave like autumn.

6 comments:

Brian Miller said...

they are beautiful dogs...love their colorings...and sorry to hear about the toe...yikes...hope it heals soon!

Kathy said...

They look and play like siblings! Love the new header.

Lisa said...

I do think the correct terminology would be "Ass over tea kettle" and too bad it's not on video :) Would have loved to see that!!!

Maha said...

Aww! that's so sweet.

Life Is A Road Trip said...

Glad to see Daisy is doing okay. Sorry about your toe!

Cezar and Léia said...

Adorable and romantic post! :)
Your pictures are great, I wish all best luck to these lovely friends!
Léia

Photographs....

All photos on the blog are mine unless I decide to give credit where credit is due...and I always do.


Photos on my blog are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.