Musings....

Musings...."In the end we are all separate: our stories, not matter how similar, come to a fork and diverge.
We are drawn to each other because of our similarities, but it is our differences we must learn to respect." Unknown




Thursday, September 9, 2010

Stroll down memory lane…

 

As I told you earlier this month, I’ve been going through old pictures and reorganizing things.  Here are a couple of pictures that made me smile.

P6161286

P6161282

                                     She’s always had a little flare and attitude!!

 

 

P2171723

Tomorrow, I’m taking her to get her learner’s permit…time is just flying.

5 comments:

Brian Miller said...

i can see why...smiles. the one looks like she is a secret agent...ala mr. bond...lol.

Kathy said...

That trumpet was almost bigger than she. And now she's going to be a driver. Wow! (This should add a few more gray hairs to your coif!)

Life Is A Road Trip said...

Thanks for the warning! I'll be on the lookout for her. LOL.

Betsy Brock said...

learner's permit...oh, how fun! I loved it when my Taylor learned to drive.

Cezar and Léia said...

Sweet memories, she is very talented and beautiful!
Congratulations and you are right time goes so fast! :)
Hugs and a lovely week
Léia

Photographs....

All photos on the blog are mine unless I decide to give credit where credit is due...and I always do.


Photos on my blog are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.