We don’t have children come to our house to Trick or Treat. Sometimes I miss that….sometimes, I’m thankful.
Last night Greg and I went to Bill and Tracy’s for a “date” night. We were hoping to see some little Trick or Treaters, but alas, no such luck. They will probably be there tonight.
Bill and Tracy will have lots of good candy to give the little goblins…not quite as much as they had last night though.
We had to have something to munch on while we watched “The Lobster Man from Mars”. That is an hysterical movie!! I had never heard of it before. It’s very tongue-in-cheek and had some great lines.
Think Sam Spade speaking…
“Sometimes you get a hunch – not an idea – not even a feeling. More like a rabbit punch to the base of the brain.”
I think this character’s name was Tom Sledge….funny!
Thank you, Bill and Tracy, for another wonderful evening. Your hospitality is always spot on. :)
5 comments:
lobster man from mars...will have to check that one out...really weak on trick or treaters here...we hit about 12 houses and they had not had many so they filled the boys tubs with lots of extra
We enjoyed your visit! Quite a few trick or treaters here, but most of them were older this year. Of course so are we. :-) We have leftover candy. What are you doing nest weekend? LOL.
I bought myself a bag of Almond Joys and hid it in the closet!
The bowl of candies reminded me of Hershey's store in NYC... Nice memories! :)
God bless you!
Cezar
Sounds like a fun evening! Where I grew up we got maybe a dozen trick-or-treaters. Now we live in the middle of town, and our trick-or-treaters number at least 100. It's very expensive to keep them in all that candy! But fun. Happy Halloween!
Oh, by the way, I didn't carve ANY of those pumpkins. My husband and some of our friends did, though.
Post a Comment