Musings....

Musings...."In the end we are all separate: our stories, not matter how similar, come to a fork and diverge.
We are drawn to each other because of our similarities, but it is our differences we must learn to respect." Unknown




Thursday, February 3, 2011

Guess That Novel!!!

 

Here we go….

 

DSC_0005 (3)

I am so loving this!!!

6 comments:

Brian Miller said...

romeo and juliet?

Diane AZ said...

Arsenic and Old Lace?

Kathy said...

I ditto Diane. I want to know where you found that "Poison" bottle!

Small City Scenes said...

Drat I am too late---I also echo Diane.
Great theme, MB

SY said...

joy luck club?

Randy said...

I have to agree with Diane. I think it's Arsenic and Old Lace too. I know it was a play but not sure if it was a novel.

Photographs....

All photos on the blog are mine unless I decide to give credit where credit is due...and I always do.


Photos on my blog are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.