Musings....

Musings...."In the end we are all separate: our stories, not matter how similar, come to a fork and diverge.
We are drawn to each other because of our similarities, but it is our differences we must learn to respect." Unknown




Wednesday, February 9, 2011

I want to walk here….

 

DSC_0115

but since I can’t, I’ll just have to dream about it.  I’m not getting out and doing any picture taking right now.  This obviously was taken earlier in the year.

PS:  Any suggestions on how I can get the header picture to fill the header? 

7 comments:

Brian Miller said...

oh me too...what a magical looking place...

Cezar and Léia said...

Dear Magpie, your new header is breathtaking!FANTASTIC shot!
** I think you need to change the size, before publish, maybe using "painting".I need to confess I'm not so good about it, and in my headers I need to change the size several times, to get the size that I want.
And I love this post, the path is so peaceful!
Hugs
Léia

Kathy said...

I remember this picture that you're now using for the header and I must say the large size certainly makes it come alive. It doesn't fill the header? I'm not following because it looks to me like it fills it. But then I'm header clueless and have no idea how you even get one there to start with! Suffice it to say, it's an awesome header photo, whatever may be the problem. And as far as the daily post pic, how tranquil a scene is that? A great place to recharge the brain.

Small City Scenes said...

It fills the space when I see the header---which is gorgeous.
A long path through the woods is always magical. MB

lizziviggi said...

That header shot is incredible! You're right, though, it's not stretching all the way across. Here's how to fix it-- ask my husband to take care of it. What? That's what I do!

cieldequimper said...

If you get an answer, let me know, same problem!

I want to take a walk there now too. Right now!

Randy said...

What a beautiful place for a walk. I wonder what it looks like now. I love the yellow leaves in the background.

Photographs....

All photos on the blog are mine unless I decide to give credit where credit is due...and I always do.


Photos on my blog are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.