Musings...."In the end we are all separate: our stories, not matter how similar, come to a fork and diverge. We are drawn to each other because of our similarities, but it is our differences we must learn to respect." Unknown
wow I love it! I think I have a "red version"of apple!But for sure your picture is better than mine!I will search and maybe I will make a post! Now...I need to eat an apple! hugs Léia
5 comments:
Love the quote. Lucky you, I hope they were tasty.
oo nice quote...true that...and fall is apple cider time...yum...
Nice...
Enjoy your day !
Pierre
http://pierre-boyer.blogspot.com/
wow I love it!
I think I have a "red version"of apple!But for sure your picture is better than mine!I will search and maybe I will make a post!
Now...I need to eat an apple!
hugs
Léia
Ahh..it's almost time for apples. I love Fall!
Post a Comment