Musings...."In the end we are all separate: our stories, not matter how similar, come to a fork and diverge. We are drawn to each other because of our similarities, but it is our differences we must learn to respect." Unknown
Thursday, September 29, 2011
Longing for….
cooler days so I can start gardening again. I think I need the comfort of growing things.
What a beautiful picture. Is it from your garden in the spring? I spent three hours yesterday a.m. working in the yard, but I don't think it qualified as "gardening"!
Oh sweet friend, I would like to send you the beautiful blue sky from here.It's normal for Luxembourg, I need to say, but I really appreciate the sun these days! I wish you a lovely week ahead, with beautiful sun! Léia
7 comments:
What a beautiful picture. Is it from your garden in the spring? I spent three hours yesterday a.m. working in the yard, but I don't think it qualified as "gardening"!
Sweet image! There is something comforting about working in the garden. :)
nice...really cool today and this weekend the hgih is 60...so looking forward to it...
Fall is here but next come bulb planting time.
Yummy apples too. MB
Yes, I am ready for cooler days so I can bring home some innocent plants and kill them. LOL.
I heard it was another hot one down there today. Beautiful color.
Oh sweet friend,
I would like to send you the beautiful blue sky from here.It's normal for Luxembourg, I need to say, but I really appreciate the sun these days!
I wish you a lovely week ahead, with beautiful sun!
Léia
Post a Comment