Musings....

Musings...."In the end we are all separate: our stories, not matter how similar, come to a fork and diverge.
We are drawn to each other because of our similarities, but it is our differences we must learn to respect." Unknown




Friday, September 9, 2011

Scullery maids need more respect….

 

We’re in the home stretch with getting our house ready to rent again.  I have a new found respect for scullery maids and anyone who has to work on their knees to make their living.

Things are getting checked off the list and we can see that light at the end of the mop bucket.  I’ll definitely be ready for my time in Strawberry with Annie and Alice. 

I’m doing my best to keep caught up with all my blogging friends.  You all are such a sanctuary for me.  Soon I’ll be out getting more pictures to astound and amaze you.  :)

7 comments:

steveroni said...

I will be happy when you get out of the 'cleaning' business, and return to photography, at which you also excel.

But if ya really think about it, there is reward--satisfaction--in doing a good job cleaning.

I cleaned a McDonalds restaurant every night for 8 years, and you never want to see a more grease encased, filthy place at closing. Or cleaner kitchens, floors and toilets at opening in the morning.

Randy said...

Sounds like it's moving along. Cleaning is not my favorite things to do but sometimes you can really get into it. Enjoy your time away.

Brian Miller said...

nice...glad you are making progress and seeing an end in sight...astound and amaze me...smiles.

have a lovely weekend!

Kathy said...

A few days in the country will be a nice reward for all your knee-breaking work!

Thérèse said...

It sounds like a nice break at the end.
The bad part will be soon behind.

Diane AZ said...

How wonderful that you're checking chores off your list and a planning trip to Strawberry. Enjoy your well deserved break. :D

Cezar and Léia said...

It seems the house will look so comfy again that you'll hardly feel like leaving it! :)
God bless you!
Cezar

Photographs....

All photos on the blog are mine unless I decide to give credit where credit is due...and I always do.


Photos on my blog are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.