Musings....

Musings...."In the end we are all separate: our stories, not matter how similar, come to a fork and diverge.
We are drawn to each other because of our similarities, but it is our differences we must learn to respect." Unknown




Saturday, November 26, 2011

Stick ‘em up!!

 

DSC_0083

This “outlaw” was roaming the streets of Wickenburg last Friday. He is part of a group that does guided tours which I believe include places of historic interest and maybe even a ghost or two.

He was a little imposing until you noticed his sunglasses and badge.

He’s quite proud of his badge.

DSC_0084

He made us promise not to tell his mom about the badge though. 

8 comments:

Pat MacKenzie said...

That's it! I'd definitely going to Wickenberg!

Cezar and Léia said...

Really funny badge!
God bless you!
Cezar

Brian Miller said...

now how does one get such a position? is it elected or...


smiles...fun, fun

Sharon said...

It's a tough job but somebody has to do it.

Anonymous said...

I think we should go back and do one of those tours. not the brothel one, but one of the other ones. :-)

Judy said...

That is funny. I like his chaps. My Granddaughter would love that purse in your last post. Just her style.

Randy said...

Must be a fun job! Nice shots.

Thérèse said...

How funny! He sounds fit for the job.

Photographs....

All photos on the blog are mine unless I decide to give credit where credit is due...and I always do.


Photos on my blog are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.