Musings....

Musings...."In the end we are all separate: our stories, not matter how similar, come to a fork and diverge.
We are drawn to each other because of our similarities, but it is our differences we must learn to respect." Unknown




Sunday, February 12, 2012

Infectious smile…

 

DSCN1271

with just the right amount of…

 

DSCN1272

                             mischief….

 

DSCN1274

                            and laughter.

 

This is my great nephew, Justin.  I’m sure you remember him as the handsome little man who has me wrapped around his little finger. I went to his Grandma’s Fabulous Fifty party yesterday and a great time was had by all.

9 comments:

Randy said...

A future ladykiller in the making. Great shots.

Brian Miller said...

haha i like the little glimpse of mischievousness....

Small City Scenes said...

A handsome lad, he is. MB

tracy said...

God, what a cutie. I can't believe how much he has grown!

Kathy said...

What a little cutie. Love that puckered-up smile!

Cezar and Léia said...

Adorable pictures, hi is so cute!
hugs and a nice week
Léia

Sharon said...

Oh, he is a handsome little fellow.

Judy said...

It's obvious that Justin had fun! What a heart breaker!

Diane AZ said...

Wonderful pictures of Justin, what a happy guy! My little grandson is coming to visit next week, I can hardly wait. :)

Photographs....

All photos on the blog are mine unless I decide to give credit where credit is due...and I always do.


Photos on my blog are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.