Musings...."In the end we are all separate: our stories, not matter how similar, come to a fork and diverge. We are drawn to each other because of our similarities, but it is our differences we must learn to respect." Unknown
Thursday, May 31, 2012
Out on a limb…
or up a tree either one works. I just need to get some new pictures. I didn’t get very many from the last trip up to Strawberry. I was way too relaxed to get out and about. Hang in there with me. I’ll try and find something to take pictures of soon.
Hey always! That's a cute pic of the little guy. I will say this....carrying the camera around sometimes is just a pain in the butt. I'm getting better about scheduling my time without the camera....and giving myself a vacation from it. Hope you had a nice day!
This is such a cute shot. The mountain squirrels in Arizona are much cuter than the ordinary brown ones we have here in Texas.
Am I just going to have to come for a visit and take you out and put your finger on the shutter? Well, I can do that gladly. My next trip is planned for October.
10 comments:
Oh, that is a perfect picture... I love everything about it and the green and blue in the background is beautiful!
Now that's what I call relaxed. Great shot.
Hey always! That's a cute pic of the little guy. I will say this....carrying the camera around sometimes is just a pain in the butt. I'm getting better about scheduling my time without the camera....and giving myself a vacation from it. Hope you had a nice day!
Too funny---I love it.
I will look for the book you recommended. Thanks.
I just hope my knee is 110% by October. LOL
MB
smiles. fun picture and i imagine that you will find something to catch your eye soon...smiles.
The guy is almost camouflaged over there!
God bless you!
Cezar
This is such a cute shot. The mountain squirrels in Arizona are much cuter than the ordinary brown ones we have here in Texas.
Am I just going to have to come for a visit and take you out and put your finger on the shutter? Well, I can do that gladly. My next trip is planned for October.
What a great shot of the little critter! And he is eyeing you too!
Cutest squirrel picture ever! I'm glad you had a relaxing time in Strawberry. :)
Post a Comment