Musings....

Musings...."In the end we are all separate: our stories, not matter how similar, come to a fork and diverge.
We are drawn to each other because of our similarities, but it is our differences we must learn to respect." Unknown




Sunday, June 3, 2012

It’s a BEE-utiful day…

 

DSC_0006

 

DSC_0009

The first guy stands about 2 1/2 feet tall and the second guy is tiny and spins in the wind.  I have a thing for bees…real or otherwise.  We’re easing into summer and it is getting HOT!  I’m beginning to venture outside, but not so very far yet.  

7 comments:

Diane AZ said...

I like bees too. Those two sure are cheerful looking!

Randy said...

Those are too cute. I hope they don't melt in the heat.

Kathy said...

Even though I don't like bees (if they sting me I will swell up and have to use an Epipen) I think these whimsies add a decorative touch to your garden! I would like them okay if I didn't have that little problem, which is probably as a result of catching too many bees as a child. We were told that if a bumblebee had a white or yellow dot on its forehead it didn't have a stinger. Maybe that's where I went wrong!

Rohrerbot said...

Love this garden art. This is right up my alley. I'm going to be out of town for awhile, but I'll do my best to keep in touch. Going to visit the family and get out of this heat. And the wildfire smoke has been giving me major headaches. Stay cool! And bees are cool.

Brian Miller said...

smiles...some fun garden art for sure...love how they always give bees a smile and no stinger...hope you had a great weekend!

Judy said...

These are cute! I like bees too but my little dog is scared to death of them. I think he must have been stung once before he came to live with us.

Cezar and Léia said...

These bees are adorable, you always find cute and special things to share with your friends, thanks so much for these pictures!
Léia

Photographs....

All photos on the blog are mine unless I decide to give credit where credit is due...and I always do.


Photos on my blog are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.