something that poops.
I had been noticing on the sidewalk under a certain part of this tree an abundance of, well let’s just say it…poop. I went out after sunset to investigate and looked up into the tree to spot three little bird bottoms. Luckily this wasn’t a time when pooping was taking place. I had to use my flash, but these three young doves (probably siblings) stayed right where they were so I could get their picture. Mystery solved!
10 comments:
haha you are lucky you did not get targeted...smiles...
How nice of them to sit still for you - and not poop in your face while you were looking up!
Great detective work! They look cute huddled so close together.
Aren't they cute!! I hear bird poop isn't easy to clean off of a camera. I enjoyed the "Daisy Duke shorts" comment yesterday. That is what they looked like, or if you can remember Daisy Mae....now I'm giving a clue of my age.
Hey you are a kind of Sherlock Holmes!:) just kidding!
Thanks for sharing the moment!They are cute birds!
hugs
Léia
This post is full of crap. :-)
Now that is just too darned cute!:) The poop is a pain but it can be washed off:)
What is that old song, "AH! SWEET MYSTERY OF LIFE"?
Magpie, you are expert photographer, wordsmith, blogger-mistress--and extraordinary Peep.
I nominate you for membership in
"Sherlock Holmes Special Detective Patrol, Solver of Mysteries, Dodger of 'poopsies'"
PEACE!
aww...what an adorable photo! I love that...triplets! :)
A very cute picture of the little culprits! :)
Post a Comment