clouds and promises of rain, but we didn’t get any. It was disappointing, but if I have to be disappointed, Strawberry is a good place to be when it happens. I have more things to share, but I’m running on my battery while doing this post and I’m just about to run out of battery. (As I was typing and got to the word “about”, everything went black. I guess I was closer to running out of battery than I thought.)
So anyway, the skies were beautiful, but no rain fell. We even stayed an extra day hoping to get rain. But I’m glad to be back home and getting caught up with all your posts.
7 comments:
welcome home...we finally got rain the last couple days....and it cut the heat...and has been awesome...
I'm glad you're back home again. We did get a bit of rain yesterday in Tucson but it's really hit and miss. We were hoping for some rain up on Mt. Lemmon...but nada. It was like you said, still nice though. The cool temps are much needed right now. Love the shot of the tree. Maybe we'll get some today? The clouds are pretty dark. Crossing fingers..:)
Strawberry is beautiful rain or shine.
wow welcome and thanks for sharing these adorable pictures!
Léia
I thought about you over the weekend up there choking on that cool mountain air and enjoying the scenery. Welcome home.
We finally got a nice rain yesterday. I am hoping for a repeat today because the temps went from 94 to 73 in just a few minutes. I had to go out on the back porch and breathe in the wet, cool air.
There you are! Strawberry looks so inviting with those lovely clouds and trees. We've had very little rain here, nature can be such a tease. :)
Post a Comment