Musings....

Musings...."In the end we are all separate: our stories, not matter how similar, come to a fork and diverge.
We are drawn to each other because of our similarities, but it is our differences we must learn to respect." Unknown




Monday, August 23, 2010

Some things are going right…

 

Today with the help of my SIL, Lisa, I got the DVD/CD drive working again on my laptop.  Since I just upgraded my air card and needed to get it downloaded to my laptop, this was pretty important stuff.  All went well and I’m up and running on my laptop again. Now I need to get through the pictures on it and get all my pictures put on my external hard drive and off both computers.  It’s a daunting task believe me.  I would love to have it done by the weekend, but life can be so unpredictable.

Got a long to-do list for tomorrow (again) so we’ll see what I can get done.

Can’t leave without posting a picture….

DSC_0008

Just love flowers….here’s one from my cousin, Jessi’s yard.  I’ve shown these before.  They’re called  Candy Cane Roses.

6 comments:

Life Is A Road Trip said...

Well, I'm glad somebody has something going right!

Kathy said...

Yeah, me too. I don't even know what an air card is or why I don't have one.

Ooh-la-la, this is one gorgeous rose.

Cezar and Léia said...

Magnificent flower and so well captured!:)
Good luck with your computer stuffs!
hugs
Léia :)

Brian Miller said...

hope all your troubles get worked out and that to do list disappears....smiles.

beautiful flower....

Small City Scenes said...

Technology can be a B*%#h!! MB

Maha said...

i agree, getting your computer organized can be daunting, but it's worth it. been there before!

Photographs....

All photos on the blog are mine unless I decide to give credit where credit is due...and I always do.


Photos on my blog are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.