Musings....

Musings...."In the end we are all separate: our stories, not matter how similar, come to a fork and diverge.
We are drawn to each other because of our similarities, but it is our differences we must learn to respect." Unknown




Sunday, August 8, 2010

Today I’m loving….

my family and friends and all the support and understanding they show.  Thank you so much.

DSC_0101

Nicole and Greg….what an awesome support system….hugs and kisses.

 

DSC_0081 (3)

         DSC_0204

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

David and Lisa and my little Joseph….precious doesn’t say enough.

 

Pierson Men 

My Pop and all my brothers….their families….wives and children who mean so much to me.  Their influence and love guide so many choices I make in my life.

 

Knight - Pierson reunion 020

Bill and Tracy…encouragement and love and fun….all very important things.

All my blogging friends…I started to put some of your pictures on here, but decided their were too many to do that.  The part you all play in my life on a daily basis is beyond words.  Interacting with people – whether face-to-face or via the internet – has a huge impact on our mental well being. 

It’s not a small thing we do for each other.

5 comments:

Kathy said...

How nice of you to devote your post today to your loving family. And and I believe I just may be one of your blogger friends so I'll thank you from that angle too!

Life Is A Road Trip said...

Aw...we love you, too! xxoo

Brian Miller said...

smiles. a fine looking family you got there...and where would be with out them. thank you as well...smiles.

Magpie said...

Yes, Kathy, you are definitely one of my blogging friends. Brian, Betsy, Mary Beth, Judy, Sharon, Brattcat...there are so many wonderful people!!

Cezar and Léia said...

So wonderful words full of love!
Your post is brilliant and you have a beautiful family!
Your lovely heart and always gentle words give light to our hearts as well, thanks so much!
Hugs
Léia

Photographs....

All photos on the blog are mine unless I decide to give credit where credit is due...and I always do.


Photos on my blog are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.