Musings....

Musings...."In the end we are all separate: our stories, not matter how similar, come to a fork and diverge.
We are drawn to each other because of our similarities, but it is our differences we must learn to respect." Unknown




Sunday, August 22, 2010

Work and then play…

Nicole had a big research paper to do this weekend and since we only have the one air card, I’ve tried to limit my “play time” on the computer.  She’s done and I believe she’s quite pleased with her efforts.  But now I’m tired and I’m about to head off to bed.  Just wanted to check in and let you all know I haven’t really been neglectful…I think this one falls into the good parenting category.

Hope everyone had a great weekend and you’re all ready for an even better week!

DSC_0292

This is a message Nicole made for me years ago to hang up next to my desk when I worked at the school. It got me through many a rough day.

4 comments:

Cezar and Léia said...

Love is a blessing! It changes everything for good in our lives!
Adorable moment!
Have a nice week,
Léia

Small City Scenes said...

Aw.....that is very sweet.

Regarding the wooden bridge---it is a regular road and only the bridge part is wooden ---very bumpety but no ruts. MB

Kathy said...

I think it's neat you saved her artwork all these years.

Brian Miller said...

love those little messages...have a drawer full myself...it was a good weekend...thank you for the birthday wishes!

Photographs....

All photos on the blog are mine unless I decide to give credit where credit is due...and I always do.


Photos on my blog are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.