Musings...."In the end we are all separate: our stories, not matter how similar, come to a fork and diverge. We are drawn to each other because of our similarities, but it is our differences we must learn to respect." Unknown
Wednesday, January 12, 2011
Black & White again…
These are some shots from my recent trip with Annie. I thought they lent themselves nicely to black and white photography.
Gorgeous choice to use b&w. I love them all, but particularly this last one-- like I'm being funneled into the scene beyond. I think this is one of my favorites of your of all time, actually! I love it.
I'm enchanted by this lovely set of pictures.You are very talented, I like the shadows and also the idea of b&w for the pictures.The last one is stunning with such a wonderful perspective! Have a nice weekend! hugs Léia
What a fine series! I agree with your other friends that the final shot is emotionally powerful as well as being graphically interesting. I like B&W compositions, but I especially like them when tug at my heart too. Nice work!
8 comments:
This old cattle chute (that's what it looks like to me at least) certainly lends itself to B&W. Good job!
Beautiful photographs.
Cattle chutes always seem so interesting anyway. Usually standing all alone--waiting......
Love the doggie pose--We had a similar looking Jack Russell named Sassy who slept just as immodestly. haha!! MB
Gorgeous choice to use b&w. I love them all, but particularly this last one-- like I'm being funneled into the scene beyond. I think this is one of my favorites of your of all time, actually! I love it.
I'm enchanted by this lovely set of pictures.You are very talented, I like the shadows and also the idea of b&w for the pictures.The last one is stunning with such a wonderful perspective!
Have a nice weekend!
hugs
Léia
These are all interesting shots, I love the lines and different points of view. :)
A perfect subject for black and white. Very nice.
What a fine series! I agree with your other friends that the final shot is emotionally powerful as well as being graphically interesting. I like B&W compositions, but I especially like them when tug at my heart too. Nice work!
Post a Comment