Musings....

Musings...."In the end we are all separate: our stories, not matter how similar, come to a fork and diverge.
We are drawn to each other because of our similarities, but it is our differences we must learn to respect." Unknown




Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Blending….

 

 

DSC_0005

                                             the old with the new.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, sometimes they are disguised as palm trees. LOL

Kathy said...

Is this really real? Some communications company allowed a windmill to be placed on top of their tower? Amazing. I like it!

Re your question about Betty White on FKH Photo Journal. I went back to the post to make sure I mentioned that I first called her Golden Girl and then renamed her Betty White. I did. It just didn't sink in I guess. Betty White was one of "The Golden Girls" on the TV series by the same name.

Brian Miller said...

cell tower wind mill...nice...wonder if it makes its own power...

Thérèse said...

I have never seen that before. A good example of what can be done!

Randy said...

You have to give them credit for trying. We have one that is disguised as a tree.

Cezar and Léia said...

I also have the sensation about seeing a huge tree there!
Fantastic capture!
Léia

Magpie said...

This was outside a country feed store. I doubt the windmill generates anything but pictures and smiles.

Photographs....

All photos on the blog are mine unless I decide to give credit where credit is due...and I always do.


Photos on my blog are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.